Monday, November 26, 2007

Yummy Twist on Lemon Poppyseed

Ok, so I needed to make a dessert last night at the last minute. We had been invited to some friends for dinner. I wanted to make a Lemon Poppyseed cake, but I did not have lemon pudding. So I tried white chocolate pudding and I added almond and orange extract to the glaze for flavor. It was yumm-o. I am so excited that I was able to experiment and have it turn out so great. Try it, its yummy.

1 pkg yellow cake mix (golden butter recipe from Duncan Hines)
1 pkg instant white chocolate pudding
1 cup water
1/2 cup oil
4 eggs
4 Tbsp. poppyseed

Glaze:
milk
powder sugar
almond extract
orange extract

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Yeah! I am so glad it turned out, I was curious about how i would work, I knew you had it in you.

paulak said...

Thanks!