Monday, November 2, 2009

Crockpot Recipes!

Hello everyone! I'm excited for some new recipes!! I got a couple requests for some crockpot recipes I love, so here they are. Enjoy!

Cream of Mushroom Chicken

1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 8-oz. package cream cheese, softened
I package Liptons onion soup (dry)
4 chicken breasts, defrosted

Blend soup, cream cheese, and onion soup mix well and put in crockpot on low heat. Add chicken to mixture and cook for 6-8 hours. It is usually done around 5 hours in my experience. Serve over rice or pasta. Serves 4.

Fiesta Chicken

4 chicken breasts
16 oz. can black beans, drained and well rinsed
1 can cream of chicken soup
2 T taco seasoning
1/4 cup salsa

Arrange chicken in crockpot. Combine remaining ingredients and pour over chicken. Cover and cook on high for 3 hours, or low for 5-6 hours. Serve with rice. Serves 4.

Lemon Roasted Chicken

3-4 lbs. chicken
1/2 cup white onion, chopped
2 T butter
Juice of 4-5 lemons
1 T parsley
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp thyme
1/4 tsp paprika

Place chicken, onion, and butter in the crockpot. Squeeze lemon juice over chicken and sprinkle remaining seasonings. Cover and cook on high for 5 hours.

I'm trying to find my recipe for cranberry pork...I will put it up when I do. Tell me what you think of these! Love to all,

Ashley

1 comment:

Rachel Durazzani said...

Thank you Ashley! I will definitely use these.