Sunday, February 28, 2010

Pizza Rolls and a fun website

My friend Holly sent this link to me for Pizza Rolls, so much fun and yummy. It was a little tedious making them because I did a double batch and next time I would use string cheese cut into chunks, that would be way easier than shredded cheese. I also made the garlic bread seasoning, yummy as well as the dipping sauce. That is a good recipe, I would use only half of the seasonings for it next time, it was a little too garlicky, or just double the tomato paste and water. It tasted very much like the pizza sauce you buy, Loved it.

Then with this link, check out some of the other fun recipes, I really like her section on sandwiches, gonna have to try a few of those.

http://www.ourbestbites.com/2009/06/stuffed-pizza-rolls.html


So there Rachel, I have posted :)

No comments: