Sunday, August 28, 2011

Chicken Cordon Bleu Bites

It has been a while since anyone posted and I am making this tonight so I thought I would share it. So good and so rich! I want to say Rachel gave me this recipe but now I can't remember.
Ingredients:

1 egg
1/2 cup milk

Mix these two together and set aside

4-6 oz cubed swiss cheese (I buy slices and it does not make any difference)
8 oz cubed ham

1 can cream of chicken soup
1 cup milk
Mix these two things together and set aside

Bread crumbs
2 lbs chicken

Drop bite size raw cubed chicken into milk and egg mixture. Roll in bread crumbs. Brown in a oil on stove. Place chicken in a baking dish with ham and cheese mixed throughout. Pour milk and soup mixture over chicken

Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees. Very creamy and very delicious.

No comments: